Junior Olympian Program
Saturday, September 14, 2019 through to Saturday, June 6, 2020
Classes will be held at the following times:
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Please commit to attending on a regular basis.
Space allows for a maximum of 15 participants per time slot. If you sign up, we ask that make a commitment to attend on a regular basis. Spaces are filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Must be a member of the BC Archery Association to participate in the JOP program.
Registration fees (2019/2020):
- Royal City Archers annual membership for JOP participants: $63.00 per person
- BC Archery Association annual membership (ages based on age at Dec31, 2019)
- $65.00 – youth membership (age 0-17)
- $75.00 – individual membership (age 18+)
- Saturday shooting fee: $10 per Saturday
- Equipment rental: $7 per Saturday (if participant does not have own equipment)*
- *please obtain your own arm guard & finger tab
All membership fees are payable on the first day by cash or cheque only. Saturday shooting fee and equipment rental fee can be paid each Saturday.
Contact Paul at the range for information and space availability.